Brian had the flu yesterday. Here’s what my day has been like so far:
- Arrive at office.
- Unpack laptop. Discover it is dead (again).
- Deliver new computers while complaining bitterly about heat and sweating profusely.
- Call Gateway. Arrange for them to ship me a box to mail the remains of my laptop back for replacement.
- Deliver new computers. Sweat profusely and engage in poor lifting procedure. Injure back.
- Bum Aleve off coworker.
- Come dangerously close to puking up Aleve. Decide on advice of coworkers who wish to remain healthy to go home.
- Drive home wheezy, queasy, and in pain.
- Puke all over front lawn.
- Soak head in bathtub in hopes of making back hurt less.
- Nibble on saltines and post this.
Can I do a warm reboot on today?